Friday, July 28, 2006

Nothing Exciting in Salem


We’ve been in an RV park in Salem for two days. Yesterday I thought I could venture out on my own to go get my nails done while Bob took a nap. I put an address in our GPS and “Sally Satellite” took me to a church, instead of a nail shop! Once in a while either she or I make a mistake…I’m not sure which one of us is at fault. Today we went to a really pretty little winery out in the country. Oregon is known for it’s Pinot Noir wine and we decided it’s not one of our favorites. We’re really glad we bought the navigation system. “Sally Satellite” got us out on little country roads that we would have never found on our own. Bob is really appreciating Sally’s help! It’s been nice having an internet connection in this park. We’re not sure when we’ll have one again. We’re leaving here Saturday to go visit our friends, the Christensens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane and Bob,

Does that mean you didn't get your nails done, Diane? Ha! We carried Sally (GPS) to Hawaii with us and she was Godsend. We never got lost. We look forward to reading your daily jounals...keep having fun!
Love, Mike and Donna