After a little celebration at Bev and Ray's house, we headed up to see Amy and Derek and the kids at Mission Springs. The grandkids are so precious and it's always hard to leave. After a couple of days, we left to start our "big adventure".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Nice blog Mom!
I'm excited that we can "watch" your adventures! Bev :o)
We are so happy for you! Now with us working the business it seems like we are still connected with you, AND we get to talk to Jill and Steve all the time.
We'll be watching.
Love ya! Jim and Nancy
this is soooo coool! way to go aunt diane and uncle bob
patti
This so cool you guys!! You really know how to do things right! We will be watching! Have a wonderful adventure!! God Bless! Love Rich and Gayle
I am so excited you got the blog up and running! I will look forward to checking it every morning! :) I love you guys! DeeDee
This blog site is so neat. Now we all can share in your adventure.
We are all watching.
Love,
Joyce
Post a Comment