Historic Missoula

Bob and I went our separate ways yesterday afternoon. I dropped Bob off at the Museum at Fort Missoula while I went to the mall and had my nails done. Bob was in 7th heaven, as he loves museums. He saw an exhibit of the Lewis & Clark Expedition that kept him enthralled for hours. There was an original officer’s barracks dating back to 1878. He said some of the highlights were an outdoor area of historic structures… a one-room schoolhouse, a homestead cabin and barn, and an old steam engine that was used on logging railroads. Bob climbed up on the forest fire lookout, used in the 1930’s. I caught up with him to take some photos at the end of his self-guided tour.
1 comment:
Hi Dad! You're museum adventure sounds like it was fun! I wish I could've done it with you!:)Love, DeeDee
Post a Comment