

We went to the Moiese bison range today, which is on over 18,000 acres. It is one of the oldest wildlife refuges in the nation, which was established in 1908 for the preservation of buffalo. We drove the 2-hr. route through the range, looking for wildlife of all kinds. We saw some mule deer from a distance, but the highlight was when a buffalo stood in the middle of the road and none of the cars could pass. He stood there for about 10 minutes while all of the cars just sat and waited for him. Bob said the buffalo was thinking “I own this road and you will pass when I say you will pass and right now I’m not ready for you to pass.”
1 comment:
Hi Gramma & Granpa, That was cool! I really want to see one in real life. I hope you have a good trip. Love, Dylan
Post a Comment