Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Silver Falls



Sunday we headed to Silver Falls State Park, one of the most beautiful spots in Oregon. This was the first “real camping” we did…. NO cell phone, NO internet, and NO satellite T.V. Monday we hiked to a few of the waterfalls and it was a beautiful day! We left Silver Falls Tuesday morning to begin our adventure in Washington, after 12 great days in Oregon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgrous!!! It has finally cooled down here so I'm not quite as jealous as I would have been earlier. What beautiful photos! Our God is an awsome God!! I love you guys! Gayle

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place! Thanks for the pictures of the waterfalls...I know you sent them just for me!
Love, Ray

Anonymous said...

Nice waterfalls but I'm cracking up about what you guys call "real camping!" =) Boy, with no cell phones, internet, and satellite tv... you guys are really roughin' it! Yeah right! haha =)

Derek

Anonymous said...

What a pretty place! I am so glad that you guys are having a great time. I wish I was there!!! Love, DeeDee