
We're in this pretty little R.V. park in Prince George, B.C. It's 40 degrees outside and very windy. It rained all last night and is supposed to rain for a couple of more days. So today we're just staying in and reading... other than the fact that we're running back and forth to do laundry. Bob is out picking apples from a little tree that the owners told him about. I'm glad that I have internet right here in the motorhome. We're always on the go so much, sometimes it's nice to relax, which I don't know too much about. We'll stay here for a couple of days and we're hoping the wet weather won't follow us to our next destination. We're so thankful to have this opportunity in our lives. We're sad today for our friend Carla, who lost Jeff the night before last. He was a wonderful man and a dear friend to us. When he was diagnosed with cancer six months ago, they both told us to GO FOR IT and take this trip. This was something they had hoped to do some day and never had the chance. We're so thankful that Jeff is with the Lord now.
1 comment:
Di and Bob,
I'm really sorry to hear about Jeff's passing. I agree with you that God is good to allow you guys to have this special time. What a blessing!
Love you both,
Bev :o)
Post a Comment